- ATTENDANCE limited to the first 20 people who pre-register.
- Online streaming can be accessed by clicking button:
- Absolutely NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. If you don't get a confirmation of your registration, then you can access the event via on-line streaming.
- Social Distancing guidelines will be in-place to include face masks and hand sanitizer.
- EVERYONE who enters the Halff building MUST WEAR A MASK and sanitize/wash their hands upon entry (hand sanitizer will be available at the front door).
- EVERYONE must self-screen for symptoms before entering.
- Follow social distancing guidelines, includes signage around the office directing max capacity and one-way hallways.
In this presentation, we will go over Natural Gas Membranes – What’s Next?
A look at gas membrane basics, benefits and applications of gas membranes to natural gas processing, challenges associated with previous/current technology platforms, and benefits of new/next-generation gas membrane materials/technology.
Lew Mologne, President, ProFab Energy Solutions
Lew Mologne is President of ProFab Energy Solutions and also a gas membrane consultant for Fujifilm. He has worked extensively with polymeric membranes for natural gas treating since 1989. Prior to starting ProFab Energy Solutions in 2014, he was GM-Americas for VME Process and before that President & Founder of ProSep Technologies, both in Houston, TX. He also served as President of Kvaerner Process Systems US in Houston from 1999 to 2005. After starting his career as a Production/Facilities engineer for ARCO Oil & Gas in the Rocky Mountains, in 1989 Lew joined Grace Membrane Systems, a manufacturer of polymer gas membranes dedicated to the application of gas membrane systems to the natural gas industry. Lew is a registered PE and received his BS Chemical Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines.
1201 N. Bowser Road
Richardson, TX 75081