- ATTENDANCE limited to the first 20 people who pre-register.
- Absolutely NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. If you don't get a confirmation of your registration, then you can access the event via on-line streaming.
- Social Distancing guidelines will be in-place to include face masks and hand sanitizer.
- EVERYONE who enters the Halff building MUST WEAR A MASK and sanitize/wash their hands upon entry (hand sanitizer will be available at the front door).
- EVERYONE must self-screen for symptoms before entering.
- Follow social distancing guidelines, includes signage around the office directing max capacity and one-way hallways.
In this presentation, we will go over design and applications of screw type compressors in propane mechanical refrigeration as well as the review of mechanical refrigeration principles.
Kirk Raines, President and Sales Engineer, FES Southwest, Inc.
Kirk Raines is President at FES Southwest Inc. and sales engineer for FES-Southwest, Inc. (manufacturer’s representative for GEA Systems North America).
Kirk has 40+ years of experience in the industrial refrigeration industry. (1979-1990 Refrigeration Industries Inc.)
Kirk supervised installations of various ammonia refrigeration systems varying from 250-700TR capacity. (1990 – 2002, FES Inc.)
Kirk had one year of detailed training in FES’ service center operation. (Sacramento, CA)
After a year, Kirk relocated to Houston, TX to open a service center as a means to support equipment for the Gulf Coast petrochemical facilities. The service center supported compressor rebuilds, parts, as well as technical assistance in system operation.
Current role in engineered solutions for heat transfer applications. Sales support and business development. (2002 – Present, FES Southwest, Inc.)
Steven Raines, Sales Engineer, FES Southwest, Inc.
1201 N. Bowser Road
Richardson, TX 75081