- ATTENDANCE limited to the first 20 people who pre-register.
- Absolutely NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. If you don't get a confirmation of your registration, then you can access the event via on-line streaming.
- Social Distancing guidelines will be in-place to include face masks and hand sanitizer.
- EVERYONE who enters the Halff building MUST WEAR A MASK and sanitize/wash their hands upon entry (hand sanitizer will be available at the front door).
- EVERYONE must self-screen for symptoms before entering.
- Follow social distancing guidelines, includes signage around the office directing max capacity and one-way hallways.
Turboexpanders are known as the heart of a gas plant and perform a key role in gas processing and production output. Topics include turboexpander function and applications, overview of core components, principles of operation, advantages of oil and bearing systems, as well as a discussion on maintenance and troubleshooting.
Tadeh Avetian, Director of Engineering, L.A. Turbine
Tadeh Avetian is Director of Engineering from L.A. Turbine (LAT). Mr. Avetian is a California registered professional engineer with a BS and MS degree in mechanical engineering from California State Polytechnic University at Pomona.
Mr. Avetian is responsible for identifying and defining research and development projects and directing turboexpander design for new and aftermarket equipment.
Troy O'Steen, Director of Sales, L.A. Turbine
Going on 14+ years at L.A. Turbine, Troy O’Steen oversees new business development and provides counsel on turboexpander new equipment design and aftermarket solutions to EPCs and owner/ operator end-users involved in hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, and power recovery/ power generation applications globally. He also directs L.A. Turbine's customer experience, aftermarket and field services teams and manages L.A. Turbine's global partners who fulfill the needs of midstream and downstream clients located in North America, South America, Asia and Australia.
1201 N. Bowser Road
Richardson, TX 75081
|Luncheon Event Fee|